About Me

Wednesday 28 December 2011

Synthesizing(?) Survey



Hoila everyone!

Synthesizing(?) I put a question mark after it because I'm confused, is it the correct way to spell it? You tell me.Haha.Some people says that spelling is for British spelling.Maybe yes,maybe not.Forget about it.Let's proceed with my synthesis okay.

As we can see from the previous analysis of my survey,many thoughts and opinions were bring out by my respondents.Thanks guys! You guys rock ! (",)v  <----peace sign again! Muahaha.

Okay,since all of my respondents know about computer science,let's see on how they rate themselves about their knowledge in computer science.Do you guys know that computer science is not about being literate in Excel,Words or sign in into Facebook,Twitter? It is more than that. For example,lately we as 1-SCSD students have been asked by our charismatic lecturer,Dr Zaidi to make an evaluation sheet about our target,our GPA and CGPA target and obtain later so we can start to see our goal from now on using Excel.And I was like err Excel? I'm not used to Excel actually.And I'm started to ask my roomate to teach me using Excel as they learnt it  very details in their computer literate subject.And she was like,What? Computer science student doesn't know how to use Excel? Unbelievable! And I was like,Hello? I'm computer sciencestudent okay,not clerk.Okay,kinda harsh there.Hahaha.



See,that's what I mean.People thinks that computer science students are superb in using basic applications such as Words,Excel because they think that things related to computer so we should know how to use it.Okay sometimes it's important for us to know how to use that application as we're gonna do our assignments using it sooner or later.But not all of us,computer science students expert using it.Nobody knows that we,computer science students actually learn how that things functioning and will make one thing that bring benefits to our society.We're not learning on just how to use it but create,invent something new in computing world.Wake up my lame society! Change your negative perceptions toward us.



That is why some of my respondents agreed that computing career are not so popular in Malaysia.That is why society keep saying that students who grad in IT field will unemployed.That is also why these kind of perception still exist among our society.Someone have to make them realize.Show them the truth that not all computer science students are useless,low class as they thought.That 'someone' is us.We,people who studies in IT/computer science field.



Less job,not popular.Such a lame issues.Nowadays,many graduated students were not employed not because of what courses they took in university.But because of their skills.They are lacking of soft skills.Communication skills,speaking in English,confidence,charisma.They all doesn't have the qualities that the employees/company looking for.You guys know why these things happened? It is because during their learning process at university,during their period of studies,doesn't matter how many years does it takes,they become such a lame,bookworm mahasiswa.Going to class,back to room,study.Done with the study,sleeping.Become an anti-social.While everyone is going outside,involve with club and organisation,exploring new world from the good side,training their leadership,improving their communication skills and many more experience we can gain.These experience cannot be gain from books.That's what makes it more valuable.




So,my classmates,my coursemates from other universities,my future juniors,don't be afraid of what other people think of us,think of computer science student.It's all depend on you.Yourself.Not the course.Close your ears.Follow your heart. When there is a will,there is a way. :)




Coming up next if I succeed to upload the video,since internet connection is not so mengizinkan,you guys will know a lot about the differences between software engineering and database system,espcially in careers,from my super seniors.Get to hear their superb opinions on how to change the negative perceptions about computer science.Wait ya! ^__^

No comments: